Barn door 2dr Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
My old 2 dr had barn doors as well , it been established but im gonna pic ***** anyway.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Barn doors were standard and most common, Hatch was an option and is actually quite rare.

Down here (North Texas), all I've seen are hatches. That's the first barn-door one I've seen. I knew it was an option on Suburbans and 4dr Tahoes/Yukons, just thought it was standard to have a hatch on the 2drs since that's all I've seen. Granted, I've always been more of a pickup man, so I wasn't very educated on the SUV standards and options. Good to know, I'll just have to keep my eyes more open I guess

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
My old 2 dr had barn doors as well , it been established but im gonna pic ***** anyway.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Man, I want some of those taillights, just in red

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Mine has barn doors. I wish I had gotten a tailgate/hatch. If I do get another, it will be a suburban with a hatch.

There's a super clean red '98 GMC 'Burban around here with a hatch. Looks like it has a 4/6 drop too. Ill try to get a pic when I see it again

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
1low, found it in my area CL parts section

EscaHoe, it's just the opposite here. All I've seen are hatches, and that's if I see one, they're pretty scarce. There's two Yukon GTs for sale right now and I'm trying to get ahold of one

There was one in the junkyard here in town. 100% stripped. Literally just a shell. Like, not a single strand of wire or one nut left. Crazy stuff. Also, i have a buddy with a Sierra GT. Its sxactly the same as my truck, but with fog lights and neat decals. :lol: