Barn door 2dr Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought that was a members truck on here? or maybe im thinking of a different truck

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
1low, found it in my area CL parts section

EscaHoe, it's just the opposite here. All I've seen are hatches, and that's if I see one, they're pretty scarce. There's two Yukon GTs for sale right now and I'm trying to get ahold of one

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1low, found it in my area CL parts section

EscaHoe, it's just the opposite here. All I've seen are hatches, and that's if I see one, they're pretty scarce. There's two Yukon GTs for sale right now and I'm trying to get ahold of one

Ah nice those are nice too, seen a few of those up here I wouldnt say we have alot but you see them or the full size blazer pretty often and for the most part there in good shape

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Ah nice those are nice too, seen a few of those up here I wouldnt say we have alot but you see them or the full size blazer pretty often and for the most part there in good shape

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

If I can grab one I'll shoot some pics up. One is a charcoal color and the other is that weird dark purplish color