baja, prerunner, 4wd, long travel suspension kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
If you're referring to me, I don't have really any updates unfortunately. The blazer is still a top priority but I've just been too busy with other stuff to do anything with it. It currently sits awaiting a 6.0 LQ4 swap. I have redesigned the front suspension and am building a kit for a customer, but I don't expect to sell many kits being they are pretty expensive to build. I really want to design a milder, cheaper version but just haven't got around to it.

I took it to go play in the snow several times earlier this year and had a blast.

You must be registered for see images attach

So are you using a fabricated arm and spindle?

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pmd you about this kit. And i also wanted to know would this kit work with lift spindles?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
And yes, lift spindles don't really work with 4wd. I tried to put the lower uniball as close to the CV as possible for maximum ground clearance but you can only do so much with the CV in the way.

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
So I've been getting emails recently about the suspension kit. I have made some changes to the design and am building a new kit for myself. So if anyone out there is interested in a kit please email me. Also I am in the process of swapping in an LQ4. I have finally caught up on customer projects and now can work on finishing my own truck. Here's a few pics of the new suspension mocked up and my blazer before I tore it down for the rebuild.