Bags or leafs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I may be all wrong, but I remember years ago,they advertised those torsion bars on WDH by hooking a trailer or boat to a Tornado front wheel drive and remove the rear wheels proving how it distributes the weight?

That's correct, but 618 is making a different point for the bags.

Jeepman76

Reaction score
I have a Blue Ox hitch. I don't crank on the bars and when playing trailer jockey from outside to garage I don't bother. That is what I was going by for the sag under tongue weight.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Care to elaborate more on this? What is the 0411 pcm?
I'm sorry I don't get on here much anymore. The 0411 pcm is the later style mostly in the 2000-up ls based trucks. It's a noticeable difference and easier to tune. Works really well on vortec 5.7 and even better with a marine intake that takes individual injectors.

Load leveler hitches are amazing but a real pain in the ass. To tight and puts to much weight on front end making steering suck. To loose and bars can come off. As far as springs go only difference in a one ton rear suspension is springs. Yes I know frame is taller and all but we talking about springs lol. My 96 has leafs off a 02 crew cab 4wd 1500hd and rides better than stock ones but when loaded it squats until it hits the real long overload then that's bout it