Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Of the 4 notched 3500's I've owned, only one had a frame issue, and it wasn't near the notch. YMMV.
It really wasn't being done to add strength, just an idea I had. I tend to lean in the direction of more is more instead of less is more. I will probably set it aside for now and see what I think as more gets put together.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. It’s fun watching other people’s projects take shape. It’s also great to see how others go about fabricating and their reasoning behind it. I learn a lot from these threads.

I’m doing a 5/8 drop on mine but I’d love to have a bagged truck someday.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are leaf springs like coils where they will want to spring the frame upward if I have any pressure on them. Referring to having the frame on stands and the rear axle on stands?

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm needing some help on what all fittings I am going to need. I will be running ½" line
What I have:
2 viair 485 compressors
4 slam specialties re8 with ½" port
8 smc ½" valves
2 water traps
2 check valves
2 5 gal aluminium tanks, each has 2-⅜, 3-¼, and 4-½" ports
Also have 4 guages that have ⅛" male npt fittings.

Any help here would be appreciated

* edit* I also have a horn blaster train horn that has a ⅜ npt compression fitting

Last edited: