Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run the two tanks in line. Compressors feed both, valves tank pressure gauge, and horn are fed direct from the tanks. I also have an emergency feed line to the tanks from a Schrader valve in the bumper in case of compressor failure.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of water traps, your tank is the water trap. Drain your tank. Also where do you plan on placing your valves? If you’re in a northern state I would suggest under the hood or in the cab.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a stupid basic drawing and a fitting list, you can add from there.
Less is more in my eyes. Please only use liquid Teflon.
Also instead connecting the valves to a T you can connect to a cross and use the extra port and install a 1/2 to 1/4 bushing and run the air line to the gauge

Also here is another list

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of water traps, your tank is the water trap. Drain your tank. Also where do you plan on placing your valves? If you’re in a northern state I would suggest under the hood or in the cab.
I don't run traps, and I drain the tanks regularly. After driving semis for years I'm surprised how little water there is.
I've heard the same thing about valves if you're gonna drive it in the cold. I don't do that often, so it's never been a problem for me.