Aussie GMC C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Relief - the fluid was just too high. Yet to test at high speed but shifts are silky smooth and better than before. Pays to check the levels in daylight and not with a torch!

Also Installed the driving lights in the front bumper, I'll post a photo soon.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also for those interested... it seems my fuel consumption has reduced since the HX40 swap, I'm now seeing 15l/100km down from 20!!! And that's around town - I'm hoping to see about 11 on the highway. Thats about 14mpg to nearly 19mpg for most of you.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are more flood light more than spot. They make a huge difference as the high beams were no good, even with LED bulbs. I'll eventually get around to doing the 4Hi relay job but a few bigger gremlins to sort out first.

I'll try and get a photo at night next time I'm out.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not great, the valve body is off and I'm not happy with it, it's scratched and I don't want to put it back in only to find out it's not working properly. So I bought another used valve body from the States which I will have to wait for, along with the gaskets anyway. Then I'll try and work out where the ball bearings came out of and some other springs etc. Its a nightmare!!

Twas going so well too, oh well.