Anyone running the LMC Special Edition Grille for Silverado?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope the fit and finish on this thing is better than the aftermarket grille I just put in my truck. The one I bought is absolutely abhorrent. Tong Yang somethingorother. Awful with a capital A.

swb charlie

Reaction score
My '90 has an aluminum grill that looks nice. It was on the truck when I bought it. I've seen one like it in LMC.

You must be registered for see images attach

Eric_7810

Reaction score
I hope the fit and finish on this thing is better than the aftermarket grille I just put in my truck. The one I bought is absolutely abhorrent. Tong Yang somethingorother. Awful with a capital A.

I made the same mistake. Bought an 'OEM Replacement' Chevy grille on Ebay. Within weeks the gunmetal colored paint started cracking. Not to mention, its fitment is simply embarrassing.

Have only bought OEM body parts ever since.

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I made the same mistake. Bought an 'OEM Replacement' Chevy grille on Ebay. Within weeks the gunmetal colored paint started cracking. Not to mention, its fitment is simply embarrassing.

Have only bought OEM body parts ever since.
Honestly, this is the only part that I've gotten from my supplier that was just straight garbage. Fenders fit great, door fit great, rocker panels and cab corners were fantastic. I have zero complaints with anything aftermarket I've gotten, other than this grille. But this thing is atrocious. I doubt I'll even try to sell it when I find a replacement. Straight in the trash.

Anyone have a stock grille they want to sell? :p

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t recall if mine was a special edition but it was one of the All Chrome options they offer model 39-4068

I wouldn’t say I had any issues but my bolt holes on the body are slightly to the left of the brackets on the grille so when I was adjusting it I scraped some of the brackets paint. Honestly I think all grilles and bolt holes are made differently so the fitment varies but this model matched my old one so I’m satisfied.