ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many scratches on the surface, not a fixed anchor. That horizontal slot is paper thin, some form of office tool?

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
ok if you ever want to know if an image belongs to the person posting it or if you want to try and find another similar pic google has a handy tool called Reverse Image Lookup. it will.search the web with a pic instead of words and I cant find anything that resembles it whatsoever. it could be because of the cars interior and your finger tip on it. take another pic but put this on a plain white piece of paper and do the reverse image lookup again. you might figure it out, this usually works wonderfully. being an administrator on another forum, I have caught people using copyrighted images as their own... that's why I always take screenshots of someone else's pic n then provide a link to the original.

anyways what is this? this is metal? plastic? how wide? it could simply be the inside cut out from a random die, you know the center part that gets punched out from the actual part.... I bet this is simply garbage, someone had in their pocked and this is where it ended up.

Al

this wasnt really designed for phones but it still works on my android by opening the page in desktop mode and then click on the search button where it will let you choose to upload an image or use an URL.

https://images.google.com/#spf=1614869405483