Anyone know if this is real or a good scammer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hey y’all i know what it’s saying and the words say this is a scam but maybe someone knows or seen this truck just trying to figure this out for a buddy and or for anyone else on here! Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks scamish to me. What's the price? Look at the houses in the background. People with money, dont give away there toys. A link to the add would help, but if your scared that someone else will scoop it up, I understand that. If it looks to good to be true, its usually a scam.

Last edited:

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, a scam no doubt. That Blazer, or 2 door Tahoe, that clean, is worth maybe $18,000 to $20,000, depending on millage. It looks like its brand new. SCAM, big time.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey y’all i know what it’s saying and the words say this is a scam but maybe someone knows or seen this truck just trying to figure this out for a buddy and or for anyone else on here! Thanks
Can you post the actual listing? Thats usually the way to tell.

Theres a "local car dealer" that spams the local FB Marketplace with great looking older rigs, like 80-2010 Chevy pickups and Burbans and stuff, with immaculate bodies, posted for like $1500, and their profile is a "commercial profile" with an address that leads to a Carwash, if you call the carwash they'll tell you the listing is BS.

I have reported literally hundreds of these listings, and "blocked" their page and still 98% of local car listings that I see are by them, its so hard to use a lot of those sites nowadays because like half of listings are scams.

The point of my tirade, is basically, these pics look just like the kind they would use to bait you, and I imagine the asking price is like $2000? Scam if so.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
It looks scamish to me. What's the price? Look at the houses in the background. People with money, dont give away there toys. A link to the add would help, but if your scared that someone else will scoop it up, I understand that. If it looks to good to be true, its usually a scam.
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/G4C42LuFxhb

Here’s the link like I mentioned I’m sure it’s a scam but once in a while “deal of the century” do happen lol!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yea, a scam no doubt. That Blazer, or 2 door Tahoe, that clean, is worth maybe $18,000 to $20,000, depending on millage. It looks like its brand new. SCAM, big time.
Yeah 80k miles I just trying to look out for my guy and anyone else who may run into this or like I just mentioned “D O T C” thing.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Can you post the actual listing? Thats usually the way to tell.

Theres a "local car dealer" that spams the local FB Marketplace with great looking older rigs, like 80-2010 Chevy pickups and Burbans and stuff, with immaculate bodies, posted for like $1500, and their profile is a "commercial profile" with an address that leads to a Carwash, if you call the carwash they'll tell you the listing is BS.

I have reported literally hundreds of these listings, and "blocked" their page and still 98% of local car listings that I see are by them, its so hard to use a lot of those sites nowadays because like half of listings are scams.

The point of my tirade, is basically, these pics look just like the kind they would use to bait you, and I imagine the asking price is like $2000? Scam if so.
Yeah I would buy it to flip but like I said it’s for my buddy and I’m just trying to look out for him and happen for anyone else especially here since we’re all into these trucks.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
$1200 never not in a million years. especially out of ann arbour..... that trucks tires are worth that alone. and the description had pretty much every manufacturer listed and nothing about the truck. maybe I need to login to see more but I can only see 1 pic.

steer clear.