Anyone got a manual for a Command Start CS-1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ConLinTech

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there might possibly have a manual for a Command Start CS-1500? I have one in my truck, the remote is a 2-button CS-555, but it (at one point) only unlocked the doors when one of the buttons was pushed, and would flash the park lights when both buttons were pushed. Now it doesn't even work, the remote and battery is fine, but I don't think the command start receiver unit ever really worked properly... Don't know whether it was mis-wired or something else. I guess I should also maybe mention an electrical problem I have - if I were to do something like pull the radio (Theftlock not enabled on radio) and reinstall it, I have to pull the 30A Passlock fuse and put it back in or else the battery will drain, probably in under 24 hours, to the point where I can't start it. Anyone have any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks,
-CLT

ConLinTech

Reaction score
Never mind everyone, I just ended up cutting out the system a while back. Everything still works, so it's all good.