anyone else in maryland ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sle-z_90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old thread but I’m in Anne Arundel. Just picked up a 90 rcsb. Trying to get it running right. Hopefully y’all will see me cruising it on the beltway before too long.

DDTurbo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not a nice truck. I know how crew chiefs treat them. It's gonna take some work to get the smell of Mt Dew and breakfast tornados out.
Wrong!
This truck was surely cared for as it is in nice condition. As a buyer of surplus military vehicles I can state that the Air Force units are usually the best cared for and maintained units.
The Marine units are the most "tested" units.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like someone parked in the back of the hangar and forgot about it. I think it also depends on the contractors working the motor pool, and how long the vehicle was in service. Our old Dodge bobtails were seriously ragged out when they got DRMO'd. The suspension fell out of one, and that was how we finally got our new Fords - three years after we were supposed to get them.