Anybody have transport wheels with a 5/7 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think so. It sucks then in a little which is good for moar lowah.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think the guys running transport 22's even on older stuff with a narrower track are running spacers; they're taking advantage of the extra clearance for tucking on slammed trucks.

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s threads like these that make me wish I had a LD 3/4 ton. Transports look great on 400s, IMO.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s threads like these that make me wish I had a LD 3/4 ton. Transports look great on 400s, IMO.
They look great on dropped 800's! Only problem is I worry that I won't have the clearance on mine that I need as the SS is technically on a 4x4 chassis, although my '06 is RWD. It's still the torsion bar front end setup instead of coils. I really want to drop the truck but don't want to end up with a crummy fitment dilemma. To me, the track width looks much wider than a 400, and the backspacing of typical 800 wheels reinforces that.

Richard