Anybody have this Walker/Dynomax kit ? #17363

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Does not have 2 bungs. Only one on passenger side pipe. Actually may not have any. Stuck at work or I'd double check. Carry on

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't tell if the front pipe has 2 bungs for O2 sensor, I still have to go through
emissions so I can't have any check engine lights on.

My son has that on his 98. It has the downstream oxygen sensor bung (believe it is passenger bank) though it is at an odd angle and made fitting the sensor in a *****. Had to peel back a piece of underbody heat shield to fit it in. The other downstream sensor is on the y-pipe side of the flange.

Welding the pipes and supports would make a better fit, but it’s ok for the price point. Sound is fairly mild.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
My son has that on his 98. It has the downstream oxygen sensor bung (believe it is passenger bank) though it is at an odd angle and made fitting the sensor in a *****. Had to peel back a piece of underbody heat shield to fit it in. The other downstream sensor is on the y-pipe side of the flange.

Welding the pipes and supports would make a better fit, but it’s ok for the price point. Sound is fairly mild.

I musta got lucky. I did the spark plug gapped trick n had no issues installing dynomax h pipe on my 96