Any Dragy users here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought HP Tuners software and was watching a YT video and the guy was showing basic things and pointed the website has an app like that, called TrackAddict.

I've got a truck similar to yours(K3500 CCLB SRW) with the 5.7 Vortec. I've never weighed it empty, but I figured the curb weight was around 6,000 lb on the 'ol ranch truck.

The ONLY people I can leave in the dust with that truck when the red lights turn green are the clowns texting, LOL.

Last edited:

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I may have to pick one up, that's pretty awesome.
Only advice I can offer: I did a lot of research and follow a bunch of YouTube street racing. Many times, ones bought on 'azon seem to be refurbished or used. I went directly to the Dragy site and the price was exactly the same, and shipping was free.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I just bought HP Tuners software and was watching a YT video and the guy was showing basic things and pointed the website has an app like that, called TrackAddict.
Cool!
I've got a truck similar to yours with the 5.7 Vortec in 4x4 version. I've never weighed it empty, but I figured the curb weight was around 6,000 lb on the 'ol ranch truck.
I was surprised that mine didn't weigh more.
Truck stop weigh scales!
The ONLY people I can leave in the dust when the red lights turn green are the clowns texting, LOL.
I know the feeling!