Any Dragy users here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I bought one recently. I figured it would be more convenient than going to my local track. Anyone want to guess what an old '93 cclb, reman 5.7, 4.10 geared, nearly 5800 pound (with me in it) put down for numbers?
Hint: I'm 98% sure I am faster than most pedestrians! Lmao! Barely!!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never used a Dragy but I have messed with some similar GPS based apps in the past.

According to Torque my V6 truck would do a high 17 quarter mile before I 4L80E swapped it, but I have my doubts about how accurate that was.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I've never used a Dragy but I have messed with some similar GPS based apps in the past.

According to Torque my V6 truck would do a high 17 quarter mile before I 4L80E swapped it, but I have my doubts about how accurate that was.
A lot of the no-prep/street racers use Dragys. They also have used them AND got time slips at the same time and there's usually a few hundredths of a second difference. That's what convinced me to buy one. Obviously not with my truck as the main character, but hey! -I've got a baseline for future changes.
My Crown Vic police car wasn't drastically better.