Any cash for clunkers survivors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I wanna get reimbursed for the cash I paid for my son's clunker :mad: (what a metaphor, ha ha)
Remind me again why my wife and I are working two jobs each to pay for our son’s college so he can graduate with zero debt? I know everyone doesn’t have this opportunity, but it’s what our parents did for us.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remind me again why my wife and I are working two jobs each to pay for our son’s college so he can graduate with zero debt? I know everyone doesn’t have this opportunity, but it’s what our parents did for us.
Exactly! Remind me why I paid into Social Security since I turned 16 in 1969, and it's gonna run out in a few years too! :rolleyes:

In the '70s they said SS will NEVER run out, there was a big surplus, until other debts were paid by pulling from that fund :mad:

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took out student loans and paid them back. It took years, but I made payments every month, even when my wife & I were scraping by.