Another one! K2500 Suburban build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took a day off from work to relax and get some work done. Todays job was to put the extra bumper I got onto the front.
You must be registered for see images attach

A little chrome polish and it looks so much better

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're not putting those running boards back on, I have a nice rear bumper I will trade you for them.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're not putting those running boards back on, I have a nice rear bumper I will trade you for them.

I actually have a replacement bumper ready to go on, however i would gladly sell or trade the running boards for something else. They made the truck look less tall so i took em off.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you need, I have a lot of parts laying around.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I am not even sure. I am going to be putting in beige seats front to back from a 92-94 Burb once I find them, as well as a center console from that era too since the ones from 95-99 are hideous.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I have a Beige cloth 3rd row that's in great shape, but it's from a '97. Not sure of the fabric difference, but I think the mounting would all be the same.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ended up finding a decent 2nd row from a 93 Burb, saddle tan color which I just ordered. Exactly what I needed! Next, i'll hopefully be picking up the front buckets this weekend if the guy still has them on Craigslist. The carpet samples arrived the other day, however I am waiting for the seats to come in so i can match the colors.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you might want to polish those headlight lenses also. Made a huge difference on my 95 both in how they looked and performed. I found the $13 Harbor Freight kit worked great.

Thanks for the tip. Can't beat harbor freight, Ive never had any issues with their products. I also have a set of smoked lights sitting in the garage, but I wasn't too happy with the light output on my 99, so i took em off.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Can't beat harbor freight, Ive never had any issues with their products. I also have a set of smoked lights sitting in the garage, but I wasn't too happy with the light output on my 99, so i took em off.
The Spyder glass lenses have great output and are pretty reasonably priced on Amazon.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went upstate and picked up these front buckets that i found on Craigslist. They are in perfect shape! The matching 2nd row came in and is at the freight depot, but they weren't open today so i'll have to pick them up after the holidays.

Put them in to see how they look.