Another one (I'm back)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Im back at it again .... After a bout with drugs I regret selling my 92 excab short bed silverado halfton that had a factory nv4500 been 2 years and un happy with every truck I found since cause they was not ex cab.
I am a recovering addict. I just got out of rehab after signing myself in. And worked a deal with a friend to get this 94 Silverado no motor 4x4 4l60e trans is coming out and a sm465 is going in place. Yes I know it's backwards but I don't have 1800 for a nv45 and I need something other than a nv3500 that will hold up to future plans but fornow I'm going to be putting in a 305 out of a 89 Camaro it has a Monroe sports truck tag on both sides of the cab blue leather seats front and back and brushed aluminum guage cluster I'll get more pics when I can.

You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats....both on the truck and your recovery. Both will take work and love. Don't give up on either.
And keep us updated with pics. Looks like a great project. Love a blue GM stepside!!!

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Thank you guys the support for sobriety and the truck. I will definitely be posting pics of it and working on it. I have shifted for more sensible goals on it right now like I'm going to buy a torque converter I just need to figure out if it's a 60e or a 80e but Ive got the 4 speed put aside and I'm getting a 305 from a friend so I can use the truck as a daily while I gather the parts and build another motor.