Another newbie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xYARBY

Reaction score
I ordered a set from MMW now the long 6+ week wait but it will be worth it to be able to drive it slammed!!!!! hoping the firewall tub will be slight.....
With 24s I didn’t have to tub too much. If it makes you worry less, I still have ac just need to fix the leak it had before I did anything to the truck. I hope you get them sooner than 6 months and enjoy everything!

xYARBY

Reaction score
I ordered a set from MMW now the long 6+ week wait but it will be worth it to be able to drive it slammed!!!!! hoping the firewall tub will be slight.....
Not sure how big your wheels are if it’s going on the dually but my wheels with tires are around 31”

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, you asked about compressors, what are you running now? I have 2 5 gallon tanks and 2 Viair 444's. Fill time is quick from 145-175 and they have 100% duty cycle up to 200 psi, I don't think you will need 4.

Kell

Reaction score
With 24s I didn’t have to tub too much. If it makes you worry less, I still have ac just need to fix the leak it had before I did anything to the truck. I hope you get them sooner than 6 months and enjoy everything!
22's for now. And yes it gives me hope! 6 weeks not months thank god LOL

Kell

Reaction score
Also, you asked about compressors, what are you running now? I have 2 5 gallon tanks and 2 Viair 444's. Fill time is quick from 145-175 and they have 100% duty cycle up to 200 psi, I don't think you will need 4.
I have two 10 gallons and I'm running 3 450's and have a forth as a backup. I agree no more is needed and worry more about wiring now then the time it taks to fill them. Moving to a level-ride system and I hear it's sensitive to voltage (if it's not one thing it's always the other LOL)