Amp research power step

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up north here in Canada, most of the Furds I see running around have at least one dangling down. Don't know if it's just from the snow we have up here, but I'd me pretty pi$$ed off spending that much on a new truck just to have them not working. Same with the Dudge and their air ride, you pretty much have to beg the dealership to order a truck with them now. They won't do it on their own.

mehcs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had them on my Duramax for 7 years now and I have never had a problem with them, and they only took me a couple of hours to install them. They are one of my favorite upgrades to my tr
I have had them on my Duramax for 7 years now and I have never had a problem with them, and they only took me a couple of hours to install them. They are one of my favorite upgrades to my truck.
Interesting, what year is your duramax?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder about the reliability on these too. The concept is great, but what works in theory, in actual practice may be another thing entirely.
I've seen so many Phord SUVs with these, and wonder how long they work, considering fomoco electric/electronic geegaws often are under engineered.....
You've seen mine lol. I went with good old school proven metal ones. Only complaint is the steps are not very wide

mehcs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've seen mine lol. I went with good old school proven metal ones. Only complaint is the steps are not very wide
I like the look of yours. Looks like you have a lift?

I like the stance of mine and am afraid to put the fixed on and it grows off the aggressive look.

But I got a 5yr old that struggles. Lol

Also folks. I’m to new forums so I’m probably doing stuff backwards so my apologies.

What with “phord”? I suppose I should read the rules.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

I like the stance of mine and am afraid to put the fixed on and it grows off the aggressive look.

Also folks. I’m to new forums so I’m probably doing stuff backwards so my apologies.

What with “phord”? I suppose I should read the rules.
That's just how I spell it. You can say the F word (that F word anyway) on here.
My Mom is 5'3", so she needs running boards or steps on our half ton Suburban (and definitely does on the one ton crew cab!) For what it's worth, I need them on the crew cab too.... I'd love to lower them both but that's not in the budget anytime soon.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I have the rc 4" lift. I also have kids. One is 4 and the other is 2. They climb in pretty well for being little. Although sometimes I have to give them a boost lol