AK 99's Extra Parts Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rather than starting several threads for various items, I'll just put it all here. Asking prices are just that- asking. If anything is out of line, just let me know.

Overhead console in very nice condition. From a '94 Suburban. Asking $50. Also have the rear map light assemblies. Asking $15 each.
You must be registered for see images attach

Seat risers and seat tracks from bucket seats. A little bit of rust on one of the risers, the tracks work nicely. Asking $50
Springs and little link wires included.

Fiberglass tonneau cover. Fully operational and for a shortbed '88+ pickup. I think I have the key too. The black paint is very dull. Asking $150, but it would be local pick up only, in central Ohio.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also have a Leer brand topper for an '88+ stepside pickup. It has front and side sliding windows and the rear window struts were replaced. However, it's been sitting at the edge of the yard for several years and under some trees... it needs one hell of a scrubbing. It is free, just come pick it up.

The only pictures I have currently are from way back when I still used it on my squarebody truck.

Dirtball

Reaction score
I want the seat bases and tracks. Please get me a total to 35121 and I can Paypal, CashApp, Venmo, whatever...

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While cleaning today, I found a '91 454 tbi intake that I thought I scrapped years ago. Free local pickup.

I also have these big block and small block heat shields for the plug boots.

I also have some extra hood hinges and springs if anyone needs some.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump! Still have everything except for the seat bases.

But now there's a couple other things added to the list. First is a pair of barn doors. Both have a minor bend in the lower corner. The left side has very minor rust in the lower seam. The right side appears to be 100% rust free. $125 for the pair of them.

There's also a pair of 454 cylinder heads. They came off of a running engine and are in good shape. They are the peanut port heads for a MarkIV block. Asking $100 for the pair.

masher41

Reaction score
Rather than starting several threads for various items, I'll just put it all here. Asking prices are just that- asking. If anything is out of line, just let me know.

Overhead console in very nice condition. From a '94 Suburban. Asking $50. Also have the rear map light assemblies. Asking $15 each.

Seat risers and seat tracks from bucket seats. A little bit of rust on one of the risers, the tracks work nicely. Asking $50
Springs and little link wires included.

Fiberglass tonneau cover. Fully operational and for a shortbed '88+ pickup. I think I have the key too. The black paint is very dull. Asking $150, but it would be local pick up only, in central Ohio.

Last edited: