After listening to Bob Seger and thinking and thinking about American history why hasn't Chrysler gone to path with General Motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, but none of that matters if we dont have the factories and the people.
How are you going to re-establish manufacturing in th united states.
What is your plan.

It's not my plan, and it doesn't involve people. Machines are increasingly making our stuff. So while that doesn't put more Americans to work, it at least reshores said manufacturing. So I'm not sure if the 6 figure claim means we took away that many from overseas, or out to work that many here. I could try and hunt down that link again, it speaks to the issue better than I can.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, but none of that matters if we dont have the factories and the people.
How are you going to re-establish manufacturing in the united states. I cant explain to you guys what has happened to you in the last 30 years.
Why for ***** sake do you not vote.
We have had vote by mail for a long time in Washington state.
You screamming bitching lazy turds dont have a pen?
Its free for ***** sake.
If you cant take the time out of your life to vote in Washington State you are either pathetically lame and bitching in your own head about repression or you are dead.
Heres how it works stupe.
No Votey?
No Bitchey.
We have this whole process in America where people vote for the next ******* to be in charge.
And, shock as ****.
That it how it works if you dont vote.
And your vote does matter.
I was a lifelong Republican.
But they have become a such a strange spooky pack of flat earth Trump blow jobs that I have become a democrat.
Not that Im real ******* happy with that either but Im not going to support that blowhole piece of **** Trump
And now, going in to 2024
We got nothing.
Desantis.
Good chance that trump splits the vote.
Right before that traitor **** goes to prision for the crimes he has commited while we entrusted him as the president and chief exectutive of our nation

Its just so odd to me.
Why dont younger people vote?
It's not my plan, and it doesn't involve people. Machines are increasingly making our stuff. So while that doesn't put more Americans to work, it at least reshores said manufacturing. So I'm not sure if the 6 figure claim means we took away that many from overseas, or out to work that many here. I could try and hunt down that link again, it speaks to the issue better than I can.
Back in the day the theory of automation was sold to us all as a way to make our lives easier.
We would be free from the burden of work and would spend all of our time down at the park eating grapes and pondering the meaning of life while playing the ******* lute.
We might all still end up at the park pondering the meaning of life while wishing we had some grapes and stealing that friggen lute from somebody else

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Why for ***** sake do you not vote.
We have had vote by mail for a long time in Washington state.
You screamming bitching lazy turds dont have a pen?
Its free for ***** sake.
If you cant take the time out of your life to vote in Washington State you are either pathetically lame and bitching in your own head about repression or you are dead.
Heres how it works stupe.
No Votey?
No Bitchey.
We have this whole process in America where people vote for the next ******* to be in charge.
And, shock as ****.
That it how it works if you dont vote.
And your vote does matter.
I was a lifelong Republican.
But they have become a such a strange spooky pack of flat earth Trump blow jobs that I have become a democrat.
Not that Im real ******* happy with that either but Im not going to support that blowhole piece of **** Trump
And now, going in to 2024
We got nothing.
Desantis.
Good chance that trump splits the vote.
Right before that traitor **** goes to prision for the crimes he has commited while we entrusted him as the president and chief exectutive of our nation

Why dont younger people vote?

Back in the day the theory of automation was sold to us all as a way to make our lives easier.
We would be free from the burden of work and would spend all of our time down at the park eating grapes and pondering the meaning of life while playing the ******* lute.
We might all still end up at the park pondering the meaning of life while wishing we had some grapes and stealing that friggen lute from somebody else

I'll just leave this right here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can argue politics all day, but I really try hard to save it for Facebook and avoid it here. Let's please shut the political stuff down or somebody's going to get butt-hurt and we'll lose people.