Affordable 4-link kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wondering what you bagged guys are using for an affordable 4 link kit. Lots of weld-on or semi-universal stuff out there for sub-400 bucks, then there's other stuff for multiple thousands. Really would like to bag the truck at some point, so thinking about this 4 link stuff instead of doing a flip kit.

Another piece of this puzzle is that the truck is a 6 lug C2500, so flip kits are 300ish alone. Plus having to change out the C2500 leafs for 1500 parts to decrease the ride height.

Any ideas on doing this on a smaller budget?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can pull leaves out of the pack to get it lower, no need to buy new springs if you're going to stay static.

IMO as long as you buy from a reputable source and have (or know someone who has) the required fab skills there's no need for a top tier kit.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going to fab, Smiley's is your friend.

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used this kit from Thor Bros.

It is definitely overkill for my 1500 but would probably be perfect for your 2500. They also have air management kits, step notch kits, airbags.

Using a universal kit you will have to do some fab work and have some knowledge on how to set it up properly but there is lots of resources online to help you out with that.