Acquiring Arteb Brazil GMT400 headlight reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The OP has already done this, and the price is higher than that, as he quoted.
Referencing to group purchase type set up that might get costs lower. Was able to get some international orders combined before and some times it works out.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m posting this to provide clarity.

Here’s a link to a number of vendors selling in Brazil. Use care when interpreting what is written there and PM me with questions if something needs clarification.

A pair of Arteb reflectors delivered to an address in Brazil (free shipping is typical) will cost around B$1250-1300 and up… presently.

Tack on exchange fees (converting US$ dollars here to B$ there), int’l shipping, and a service fee to the buyer / forwarder in Brazil, and that is the total cost delivered to a front porch here in the US.

If someone in the US acts as a receiver / forwarder (in a bulk purchase scenario) it adds US$25-30 more for shipping (FedEx) from them to the end purchaser.

Ask me questions!

Last edited:

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still working on setting up another purchase. I exchange multiple emails daily with the buyer / forwarder in Brazil, e.g., regarding availability of both new and old stock, pricing, vendor selection and procurement.

Otherwise, having me as a middle-man in this process adds almost no value. Once the process is streamlined I may try to set something up so interested parties can work directly with the buyer / forwarder in Brazil. I believe that would be best all-around, if attainable.

FYI.

langkg

Reaction score
If something could be organized and few sets could be acquired in $250-$300 range I would be interested. Open to a single large shipment that gets distributed from here.
Does anyone have a picture of these headlights installed on a vehicle??

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of these headlights installed on a vehicle??

I've got them installed on my Suburban but I don't have any pictures... believe it or not. And the Suburban is parked for the winter in a location far away, so I can't take any pictures to post.

Some other guys have them, let's see who else responds...

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I, for one, would gladly pay $400 for OEM quality lights that won't leak or turn yellow in a couple of years. I would love to get in touch with this individual to purchase the lights, if possible.

langkg

Reaction score
I, for one, would gladly pay $400 for OEM quality lights that won't leak or turn yellow in a couple of years. I would love to get in touch with this individual to purchase the lights, if possible.
I’d be interested too but would like to see how they look on a truck. I’m finishing up a pretty significant transformation on my truck and new lights are one of the last things on the list. I have the HD harness that I bought from a GMT400 member but need to replace the lights as well