Abs module is out? Looks like it isn't manufactured anymore just rebuilds, what do y'all recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
Hey guys so I had an abs light that came on a few months ago while driving to work, and today I was told the abs module went out, still drives fine. But the problem is I can't find a brand new one. Where do y'all find a replacement one or what do yall recommend to do? Looks like it's not made anymore from what I can see. Thanks guys

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
You have a few choices, Drive as is and you have normal brakes but no ABS, Find a unit in a recycle yard and see if it is a useable unit or replumb your trucks hard lines directly from the master cylinder to the wheels. The last option means that you will have to find a combo valve.

Chevyguy2000

Reaction score
So I guess it's fine to drive it without it? Cause I know I'm gonna have to be more careful in the rain. And schurkey it's a 2000 k2500. Guess I'll drive it without abs