Abs issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ive been haveing some odd issues with my abs in my truck, it seems like wiring problems. I noticed first that my abs light and parking brake light would flash at random times when i was going down the road. Then my cruise would kick off wjen they flashed sometimes. Now whenever the light isnt on, my gear indicator and blower motor doesnt work either. I just tried to read the code and was able to get 23, and 37 out of it before it shut off. Any advice? Thank you.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Multiple different circuits having power problems indicates either bad grounds, or..... It could possibly be your ignition switch, as all the things you mentioned are on the "Hot in Run" circuit.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward ground issue. Those circuits all share a common ground on the bar behind the knee bolster on the driver's side if i remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Its not the ignition switch, i just replaced it and had the abs lights flickering before then. The other issues came after but not right after.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk