? about the rear brake hose / vent tube bracket.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I'm pretty much done lowering the truck the only thing left is to figure out where / how to reinstall the rear brake hose / vent tube bracket.
I can't reinstall it in it's factory location because the c-notch is in the way of the original holes so was wondering what others did ?
Thanks for any help fella's.

cobalt

Reaction score
what kind of notch do you have the weld in or bolt it? and what drop? i drilled the two small holes on the notch for my bracket and threaded the hole for the bolt if its bolt on id think it would have a spot to drill threw

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I rotated mine 180 degrees. I can't remember if I drilled new holes or used Djm flip kit bolts. Just make sure that your brake lime makes soft bends

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remove the plastic breather from the hose and then cut the hose down to about 1 inch above the nipple on the rearend and reinstall the breather no need for the longer hose, I do this on every lowered truck I own and have worked on.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I should have also said my reasoning for this, usually when lowered the vent on the rearend itself is as high as the original placement on the frame, and there isn't much room to go higher in a lot of cases, so that's why I just cut them down and mount right to the vent.