A Proper Introduction instead of being a Lurker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. The Northern Sierras is also well known for it's fire trails and hidden spots atop the mountains that were all at one point Volcanoes. Usually a crystal clear lake in the center.

One of the first things I'd like to take care of is getting the ECU Tuned so I can take advantage of the upgrades that I've been adding and will be adding. I'll start digging around on the forum for posts about tunes. I'd like to find a tuner in Southern California if possible, although due to our garbage smog regulations here, that might not be an option. If one comes to you, feel free to post a reply about it, but don't go out of your way to do it. I'll figure it out. I have a background in Software Engineering and I have managed several Forums throughout my life.

Easy solution here: keep your original PCM original, use it for smog only. Get another PCM, have the tune pulled from your stocker, and modify from there for everyday use.