A/C Switch???’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replacing most of a/c system, all lines, drier and compressor(Acdelco Gold 25-22124A). Any way can I just use original A/C Clutch Switch and Refrigerent Pressure Switch? I have no reason to believe either is faulty and look to be in great shape, truck only has 50k. Also, any feedback on the compressor I chose. Should I have bit the bullet for Sanden 4440?

Last edited:

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did buy sanden tho it's by company called ucp or something(from rockauto)-and I suggest to get it as it's totally different design to belly leakers-and I believe you paid more for ac delco than I did for mine. As to switches-if they work keep em. I did a rehaul of all components but switches stayed old-don't fix what ain't broken. If they go you'll replace em. Btw did you need to replace lines-it's front only a/c isn't it?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did buy sanden tho it's by company called ucp or something(from rockauto)-and I suggest to get it as it's totally different design to belly leakers-and I believe you paid more for ac delco than I did for mine. As to switches-if they work keep em. I did a rehaul of all components but switches stayed old-don't fix what ain't broken. If they go you'll replace em. Btw did you need to replace lines-it's front only a/c isn't it?
I can get the Sanden 4440 for $255.00, got the Acdelco for 1/2 that. You probably still got a better deal as I’m leery of the one I got. The lines are Acdelco as well and were cheap money. I felt if investing in new compressor why not, and one was leaking. I’m going with the switches!
You must be registered for see images attach