99 suburban body control module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve needs

Reaction score
I know the questions concerning the location of the body control module on a 99 c-1500 suburban have been asked and answered dozens of times, and I read many of them before setting out to remove and replace mine, well, 2 days and literally everything including the kick panels, the panel under the steering column [knee] the instrument cluster, radio, heater control, cd player, glove box, and a couple of smaller modules that are single plugins, no idea what they are, but not BCM, a finned aluminum diode, etc pulled out and I can not find it. I've checked the firewall, behind the fuse boxes, inside the frame behind the kick panels and I can not find the damn thing. Really the only things I see left with electrical connections are the airbag and the turn signal multifunction connector under the steering column, heater controls, the brake switch and that's about it, any suggestions?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you sure it was used on these? I see it shown as #25 on a GMT400 Escalade parts diagram.

You must be registered for see images attach

There’s the anti-theft Passlock module (somehow bundled with the EVO steering) which is somewhere in the center of the dash behind the ashtray.

You must be registered for see images attach