99 shorty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New exhaust done, but not any less noise. Maybe actually a bit more raspy than before. Either try another set of mufflers, or turbo install?
You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had an exhaust change. A set of jones mufflers followed by a set of walker oem replacements for 03 dodge diesel trucks and then basic straight resonators. Still relatively loud, but much better than before.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tried to add more heat deterrent for the spark plugs and the air intake. Air filter intake is just put together from scrap pieces of thin aluminium sheets.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went for getting tuning sorted. But found transmission range switch not wired to ecu at all. Added wires and spliced it in. Now ecu should be selecting tables better for in gear vs park.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dislike dragging doors. Had a moment to install new hinge pins. Door lines up and closes nicely now. Need to replace that broken door handle now.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're now the second person on here that I've seen use those greaseable hinge pins with good results. I'm buying some for sure. Thanks for posting!