'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see that your in nc, where did you happen to find it at?
I found it at a local yard in Lexington a few years ago, I've since quit going there due to new smart aleck management there that changed everything about the yard. Check pull a part, LKQ, and 109 u pull it. They get escalades all the time in.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found it at a local yard in Lexington a few years ago, I've since quit going there due to new smart aleck management there that changed everything about the yard. Check pull a part, LKQ, and 109 u pull it. They get escalades all the time in.
Thank you i will have to check!! I would love to have a escalade bezel, they look amazing!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has been almost 3 months since my 4L60E has gone out. According to Performabuilt, they'll be getting my order sent out sometime next week. I'm really looking foward to seeing how it does with this new trans and a 3000 stall Yank convertor. I am also excited to see how my new Camaro seats ride as well. I'll be taking it to the track to see what times it runs after the break in on the trans!

I did decide that the 2014 bumper swap will require a lot of work to the bumper, so I found a w/t bumper to put on it instead. I plan on ordering a tahoe z71/limited step pad and having both bumpers painted to match when I have my bodywork done. The bumper really helps the overall appearance and makes the damage less noticable.

You must be registered for see images attach

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
It has been almost 3 months since my 4L60E has gone out. According to Performabuilt, they'll be getting my order sent out sometime next week. I'm really looking foward to seeing how it does with this new trans and a 3000 stall Yank convertor. I am also excited to see how my new Camaro seats ride as well. I'll be taking it to the track to see what times it runs after the break in on the trans!

I did decide that the 2014 bumper swap will require a lot of work to the bumper, so I found a w/t bumper to put on it instead. I plan on ordering a tahoe z71/limited step pad and having both bumpers painted to match when I have my bodywork done. The bumper really helps the overall appearance and makes the damage less noticable.

You must be registered for see images attach
I just ordered a performabuilt yesterday. Hoping it turns out good

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk