'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4L80E time yet?

My brother was asking about the old Burb the other day, he said he hadn't seen it for a while and wondered what happened.
At this time, I have no plans on running a 4l80e. I'm stubborn lol. I do plan on running a built 4l60e rated for 900rwhp in the future though. I dont want to deal with the swap.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn sounds like that dealership has a new repeat customer. Within 2-3 days and already got it torn down, that's awesome
Absolutely, first business day of it being on their lot they already started on it. I'm very impressed with their customer service. The other dealership is a joke compared to this one. I wouldnt be surprised if its finished today or tomorrow as long as parts have come in.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealership on Friday saying that it'll be ready Monday. I can't wait to pick it up today! I'll be installing my new front bumper tonight and hooking my fog lights back up. I also have new centercaps for the weels too. I'm still waiting on the license plate bracket and plate to come in.
I'm planning on doing my cam swap in April and have already started collecting a lot of the parts I will need. I can't wait to get the cam installed and have a nice, lopey idle and a lot of midrange torque. I'll have to baby it so I dont kill the transmission though.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it back! Must be hard to trust a trans that has had multiple rebuilds but if it's done right should be strong as new.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it back! Must be hard to trust a trans that has had multiple rebuilds but if it's done right should be strong as new.
The assistant service manager forgot that they had to take it to get the exhaust welded back, so I'll be picking it up after work today. I've already seen the exhaust work on my lunch break and i'm kinda pissed that the muffler shop discarded my 40 dollar flange in favor of welding a 3" section of pipe to my 350 dollar headers.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the section the welded.
My new bumper came in last night so I went ahead and installed my valance and fog lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach