99-02 center console block off plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I walked over to our other shop, and asked the machinest what He would charge to make you one like mine. He said $50, but that's without the LEDs. Also If you want something else ( besides Silverado) etched, he can do that too, but the price may change a little. @ $50 I will include an aluminum backing plate. I used silicone to kind of glue mine in place. If your interested, just let me know

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I walked over to our other shop, and asked the machinest what He would charge to make you one like mine. He said $50, but that's without the LEDs. Also If you want something else ( besides Silverado) etched, he can do that too, but the price may change a little. @ $50 I will include an aluminum backing plate. I used silicone to kind of glue mine in place. If your interested, just let me know
That’s the front block off plate right? Not the one on the back

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This one. It's where the rear controls for the radio was. Are you looking to blank off where the rear section, and the front section bolt together? The front section being what goes up to the dash. The rear section being where the cup holders are, the lid next to the arm rest, ECT.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This one. It's where the rear controls for the radio was. Are you looking to blank off where the rear section, and the front section bolt together? The front section being what goes up to the dash. The rear section being where the cup holders are, the lid next to the arm rest, ECT.
You must be registered for see images attach
Correct I’m looking for the panel that blocks off the hole that the part that goes to the dash would be

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes im looking for this one, the block off plate for the front. I’ve called the dealers and they did their national search and nothing. Lol
They don’t have any either… darn!
Are you still looking for this? If so it’s yours for the cost of shipping.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you still looking for this? If so it’s yours for the cost of shipping.

I am!