99-00 Escalade BOSE Sub & Amp install w/ Aftermarket Head Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Frawley

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently purchased a center console assembly from a 2000 Escalade for $20 (what a steal) that included everything from the 6-Disc changer, BOSE subwoofer and Amp, etc.

I installed the console into my 2000 K2500 Crew Cab without the electronics. Just the console frame and loose wiring harnesses.

My ultimate goal is to have my Pioneer AVIC NEX-5200 head unit connected to the escalade BOSE amplifier in the back of the console so I can power the subwoofer in the front of the console.

Google has been no help, and the wiring diagrams for the center console wiring do not seem to exist so I’m seeking the help from the GMT400 community.

If at all possible, I do not want to have to spend more money on an aftermarket amp and subwoofer since I got these for $20.

Thanks for any help!

~Sean

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
If you can swing it, toss the Bose amp in the garbage and just pick up a cheap aftermarket amp to run to the sub.

I ran a 600W Kenwood amp to the Bose sub when I installed my Escalade console, I figured it would sound like crap but it actually sounded great. I actually removed my 10" sub from my truck after I installed it. I figured I would blow it to pieces but it lasted 2 years of abuse and was still going when I sold my truck.

I tossed the CD changer as well and make a little pocket to put in place of it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sean Frawley

Reaction score
If you can swing it, toss the Bose amp in the garbage and just pick up a cheap aftermarket amp to run to the sub.

I ran a 600W Kenwood amp to the Bose sub when I installed my Escalade console, I figured it would sound like crap but it actually sounded great. I actually removed my 10" sub from my truck after I installed it. I figured I would blow it to pieces but it lasted 2 years of abuse and was still going when I sold my truck.

I tossed the CD changer as well and make a little pocket to put in place of it.

Where did you mount your amp?

And as for the disc changer slot, I was going to put a compressor in for my air horn setup and run gages and switches into a panel there.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently purchased a center console assembly from a 2000 Escalade for $20 (what a steal) that included everything from the 6-Disc changer, BOSE subwoofer and Amp, etc.

I installed the console into my 2000 K2500 Crew Cab without the electronics. Just the console frame and loose wiring harnesses.

My ultimate goal is to have my Pioneer AVIC NEX-5200 head unit connected to the escalade BOSE amplifier in the back of the console so I can power the subwoofer in the front of the console.

Google has been no help, and the wiring diagrams for the center console wiring do not seem to exist so I’m seeking the help from the GMT400 community.

If at all possible, I do not want to have to spend more money on an aftermarket amp and subwoofer since I got these for $20.

Thanks for any help!

~Sean
I know this is an old thread, but did you ever get this to work?