'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That's awesome man! The Big 20! :D :D My truck will be turning 20 next April, or at least I think... I thought I saw the build date between the driver door jam, or where could I find the date? I know it's April of 1998.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
That's awesome man! The Big 20! :D :D My truck will be turning 20 next April, or at least I think... I thought I saw the build date between the driver door jam, or where could I find the date? I know it's April of 1998.

CompNine told me the build date for all of my stuff. My old 98 was made in April of 98 too!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Compnine tells you at the top
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
My old truck turned 21 in June, but it's had a drinking problem all it's life.

That's why I call him Lahey.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Mine will be 21 on opening day of gun season.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, I revive my thread and all of a sudden the big block trucks make a resurgence in here. You're welcome. :D

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Actually did something! I've been driving it as is for a while now, nothing really interesting to report up till now. I got a diesel bumper! I also got this lower valence a couple months ago for cheap and figured why not toss it on. The guy i got it from had it on a Tahoe, and put the Hella fogs on. I haven't decided if it looks too ricey yet or not, but ill run it for now. Worst case ill put the stock one back. Another cool thing, i found a hideakey behind the bumper, and it had the original spare!