98 GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Those are a damn good look for our trucks. I'd run those on my own if it wasn't a 4x4. They just don't look right to me with six lugs. If you can get the ones you pictured, go for them. They look minty.

gearheadE30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look good in silver, and I particularly like them without the chrome lip trim rings. Those are 15x8s which are what you want. There is a 15x7 version too, but I like the deeper lip look.

If you're going to paint wheels black, just buy the cheapest thing you can find that will fit because you won't be able to see them anyway. I've never seen a set of black wheels that wouldn't look better with almost any other finish, but of course we all like different things.

Jolm

Reaction score
They look good in silver, and I particularly like them without the chrome lip trim rings. Those are 15x8s which are what you want. There is a 15x7 version too, but I like the deeper lip look.

If you're going to paint wheels black, just buy the cheapest thing you can find that will fit because you won't be able to see them anyway. I've never seen a set of black wheels that wouldn't look better with almost any other finish, but of course we all like different things.

Yeah that’s true. I’m thinking satin black, I’m not a huge fan of a lot of chrome but the accents I think will look good and the satin will match the finish on the trim. I kind of like that I can get all the bits and pieces with the wheels I found on eBay but I’ll search around and see what I can find. It will be a little before I can buy them anyway.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've considered this with a factory silver (GM calls it 'Argent Silver Green') or a color matched wheel for my blue truck.
Aftermarket center cap clips required. IIRC, about $80 for 12 clips. Ebay.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jolm

Reaction score
I've considered this with a factory silver (GM calls it 'Argent Silver Green') or a color matched wheel for my blue truck.
Aftermarket center cap clips required. IIRC, about $80 for 12 clips. Ebay.

You must be registered for see images attach

I like the factory Chevy center caps best I think. Personally I think that’s a good wheel for the generation before these or a muscle car. I’d have to see it on the truck to be sure really. I’m still saving at the moment so I’ve got some time to look at options. I’m rebuilding one of my snowmobiles to sell it and my quad for riding season so it’s looking like a little bit before I’ll actually get wheels for my truck. Hopefully I can do it within 2-4 weeks.