'98 Busurban Storm Chase Vehicle Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Someone tried to break into my the Busurban yesterday.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not quite sure when, but I think it was while in the gated parking at my apartment complex.

If it were any other door, they would have gotten in, but the lock cylinder is unhooked since it doesn't match the rest of the truck.
People be trying to steal, to pay for gas......

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Sorry for the hijack, but what part of Superior is the bad part? I didn't realize that there was one.
My view is the worst part to is the east end area, something was never right with me when I went there and having my truck broken into didn’t really help that. I don’t remember the real area where it is the worst but maybe my emotions got to me.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

So today in class (At the end of a term we basically get a free week to do whatever) I decided to fix my shattered dashboard using some Panel Bond Adhesive.

I used to use this stuff a bunch at Maaco when doing quick rust repair. I'm probably going to get a cloth dash cover to put over this.

I also fully installed the fuel pump cut out switch in a secret location. I also relabeled the A/C switch to throw off anyone who might be trying to steal this thing.

I even polished the plastic on the instrument cluster while I had the dash apart.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

As of today, I'm now a technician level Ham Radio operator

I'm having a slight issue figuring out there I'm going to mount my Yaesu FT-2980R 2 meter transceiver.

If I mount under the dash,I'm covering up my cigarette lighter, and over the dash looks really out of place.

This was a lot easier in my '89 K2500. One of these days, I'm going to swap in an 88-94 dash/steering column.