98 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjferreira

Reaction score
Made some good progress past 2 days :). Front end is lowered now ...took @sewlow 's advice and cut the coils myself ,took out 3/4 of a coil hoping it would be right and it was :). Got the rocker in and cab corner clamped but ran out of c25 for the mig and its a holiday tomorrow >.<
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice work on the rockers. Where did you order them? Happy with the quality?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work on the rockers. Where did you order them? Happy with the quality?
You can get rockers from LMC, browns of 2 rivers, Holley, or classic industries. They are all the same quality from what I’ve heard. I’ve had my LMC rockers/cab corners on my truck for 5 years and they are in great shape still.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Ooo! Nice Ranchero! Favourite body style of the Falcons.
Buddy bought a '62 semi-complete project years ago. We all told him not to, being an ultra-low production body style + a Ranchero to boot.
Even though he hot rodded it, it still took him a lot of years to track down nice trim & rust-free body parts. Especially the stainless box trim, front fenders & a tailgate.
He bought a 2dr wagon for parts but it was too nice to part out. When the Ranchero was done, he built that too.
Some guys are suckers for punishment! Lol!

Used to go to 192 & 24th of Friday nights.
Gonna pull up something from the past amd share some OT info.

Little known fact, they didn’t make many of them in the USA, but they made a bazillion of them for 30 consecutive years at the Ford of Argentina plant. down there they were considered a large car, the equivalent of a grand marquis or crown Vic to us.

they had about 3 generations cosmetically with the early ones being identical to the us models, and then several nose and deck changes ultimately Ending up with flush rectangular headlights and taillights like any other late 80s ford product, but the doors, glass, and unibody and suspension was still 1963 falcon. Our brand new 88 even still came on bias ply tires. C1391555 was our plate number, lol.

lots more wagons and rancheros down there too, might be a good source for parts for someone!

ken Brown

Reaction score
so its been a while lol ...the LS is running great ...rebuilt the 4l60e to handle the hp w/3k stall ...got the entire truck done with satin white epoxy primer and got rid of the dumbo ears hanging off the doors yesterday

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 14
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 11
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 9
  • tmirror.jpg
    tmirror.jpg