98-00 Vortec and LS1 Computer Swap Custom Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was wondering about the LS swap and keeping a/c going. Do you know if I do the LS swap will you have to change out the complete harness

Rtlngr2

Reaction score
There are different variations. If you do the 0411 ecm swap, then you are most of the way there as far as the harness. When swapping to the LS its a matter of adding a few wires and changing some pigtails. I have not done the swap yet but researching as much as I can before I proceed. Found a lot of info on a FaceBook group: LS Swapped 88-98 OBS Trucks/SUV. Its a closed group so have to ask to be a member. Once in look at the pinned posts and info section. Lots of good info in that group as well as good info on this current site. Again you will need to ask Lextech here for ecm pinouts and you will be well on your way for a swap. He wil need your vehicle specifics.

[email protected]

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have install a new crate 383 into my 1997 tahoe, Can I purchase am 0411 computer from you reprogramed for best results. Does not feel perfect yet .Alsocan you program the 4l60e to shift very firm at wol ?
Thanks in Advance

Rtlngr2

Reaction score
I have install a new crate 383 into my 1997 tahoe, Can I purchase am 0411 computer from you reprogramed for best results. Does not feel perfect yet .Alsocan you program the 4l60e to shift very firm at wol ?
Thanks in Advance
Sorry I missed your question. I have not been on here in a while. I have been on the swap page more. Sorry, no i do not have ecm's or a way to program them. There are many people that can do this. Me personally, not only did i get the wiring pinouts from Lextech but i contacted him to set up and program an ecm for me. I have a later model Blue/Green ecm from my 2003 donor that i will be sending him and he will be programming for me. The green/ blue ecm's are more a drive by wire ecm versus the 0411 red/ blue ecm's are more a drive by cable ecm. Some of the green/blue's can be set up for drive by cable, but not all of them can.

Obsessive99

Reaction score
Hello guys! Can anyone get me going in the right direction to get a 411 spread sheet to swa my 1999 0bs? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hello I have some questions about the 411 ecm swap I have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe 2wd 350 vortec 5.7 and I have this done to it. Lt4 hotcam kit lifters 2500 stall headers 4L60e built and more and i now have the 411 ecm just not installed yet here is what I need and I can't seem to locate lextech email to contact him for the spreadsheet to repin the 411 ecm any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk