'97 Suburban Rear Cargo Door Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Cokeman95 Also would you be interested in selling me one of your extra clips?

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
10 minutes later...

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like I found my issue. There appears to be an empty metal bracket and corresponding hole for one of those clips that's empty. You can see another one with the clip still in it right below. The top toothless pin threw me off for a second, but I'm assuming that's just there for aligning the panel corners properly with the other door plastics.

@Cokeman95 It looks like you just insert the clip into the opening on that bracket, rotate it 180 degrees and then push it into place. Is that pretty much the deal from what you remember? I think I can sneak one in there without removing the panel completely.
Yes there are a couple pins just for alignment purposes. And yes insert clip rotate and push panel back in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks to be them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you so much for the help! Saved me pulling the panel off and most likely destroying the rest of mine. I'll order a pack next time I'm grabbing some stuff on Amazon.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Not to bring up an old thread or anything but those pins are identical to those used on the 98-05 S-10 and Blazer door panels as well.. Probably many others too.