97 Sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lift is basically done, minus a brake line which I broke. It will need an alignment too. For some reason, it doesnt look as tall, but maybe because it's still sitting on 265s. I also need to put in the add a leaf.
You must be registered for see images attach

I removed the bed, did some prep and started coating with KBS coatings rust seal. I'm going to do the entire frame and where ever else I can get to. I ran out of the can I had laying around, so I had to order more.

Lastly, I removed the grille and bumper. They are going to be replaced with a new grille being outfitted with an EAG black mesh insert. I will be getting a new bumper too. I already ordered a new rear bumper.
It turned out nice! Did you get the full 6”?

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what I'm wanting to run but not sure if it could fit a 37 with just a 6” lift or not

You can run one as long as its not too wide. Now that I think of it, i think a 37 only comes in 13 wide not 12.50, for the specific tire I am looking at anyway. I have some research to do. I need to sell the current set up anyway.