97 k2500 suburban door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venomcrx

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering what the best upgrade is for the exterior door handles. 2 of mine plus my rear cargo door handles are coming apart in various ways. I know on the later body style 2000s there were companies making some awesome full billet aluminum handle assemblies. The little bit of searching I have done hasn't come up with much but Dorman and such solutions. Any info or links to the best handles to use or upgrade to would be greatly appreciated.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lot of work and hard to find but you can go kodiak style... aka c/k 55/6500 hd. There a pull style. Otherwise find oem gm mine are original except for the barn and drivers. But I live in Houston so the cold is normally rare

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the look of the Kodiak style handles Suburban5 is talking about, but the rods are almost impossible to come by now. Otherwise just stock replacements from a pick'n'pull, or parts store are your options from my understanding.