97 Chevy Tahoe Vacuum line pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nightshade74

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Damien. I have a 1997 Chevy Tahoe, 4x4, 4 door, 5.7 liter(L31) with 240,000 miles...
I was wondering if anyone could send me pics of all the vacuum line under the hood and how it is supposed to be
correctly routed. Actual pics of under the hood of that model year.. all the evap lines and i think there is one or two
that are supposed to go to the firewall... Also have codes P1406, P0300, and P0141.. Thanks in advance..
It really does not run to well... It does have a new distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition coil,
and ignition control module.. all AC Delco

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you referring to the 2 small skinny lines that hook up on the passenger side fire wall. Specifically to a solenoid?

Nightshade74

Reaction score
Are you referring to the 2 small skinny lines that hook up on the passenger side fire wall. Specifically to a solenoid?
Yes, that would be correct and also the lines that come out of the EVAP Purge vacuum switch, the EVAP Canister purge solenoid valve and the EVAP Canister and where Ground G104 and G105 and G200 is..

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My canister rectangle not cylinder. Is that the same for you?

Nightshade74

Reaction score
No my canister is round ... I will upload pics tomorrow.. Thanks for responding. It is greatly appreciated..
Is yours a '97 as well? Even if you took a some pics of the vacuum lines under your hood it would be greatly appreciated..

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No my canister is round ... I will upload pics tomorrow.. Thanks for responding. It is greatly appreciated..
Is yours a '97 as well? Even if you took a some pics of the vacuum lines under your hood it would be greatly appreciated..
I was going too lol. Mine a 98. But my canister rectangle