97 chevy headlamps ,turnlights ,front side marker and tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are the corner lights I mentioned. You'll need to find a set of matching reflectors, or dress yours up to match, but they're yours if you want them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John R

Reaction score
Rawbdidit, thanks man. But I think Im goona go with smoke or clear ones and place an amber bulb in it.
John R

Voodude

Reaction score
1996 Tahoe 2 Door 5.7cu
Just changed my front and rear housings that were aging and badly hazing last weekend. Went for the package on Ebay. I went for the clear glass headlight, clear side markers, LED bumper turn signal and stock rear tailights. You have to reuse the sheet metal lock washer that may or may not fit well.

Got the stock oem rear lens nd housing first from Amazon not very costly good fit and no issues. In a few weeks bought the headlight set with good reviews. Then front high and low LEDs. Rear stop and reverse LED lamps. Also a new stock grill. Tried to get this grill wrapped, but decided not to as some places were charging $300+.

New grill installed after removing the front assemblies. All went in without an issue, but you have to really watch how you get things angled in watching both sides around the headlights. Cracked a side marker, but crazy glued back. The LED clear turn signals look clean, but the bumper turn signals had 3 of 4 bad connectors that didnt seat well when trying to push down to twist and lock. The bulb replacements are wired in part with a resistor. After this i would opt for using the stock amber bulb that are inserted in a similar housing. Put on the stock unit to see if the eBay store will exchange the housing only. After 2 weeks and 6 emails see if they will refund if i return the entire package if not damaged. Doesnt look they will.

I had the lights working during the day. Tested them at night. Something blew.out and the dash lights went out and only worked simultaneously with the L/R flashers and hazards. Not working too were the tailights. All flashers worked. The bumper LED signals were not seating well with their bulb resistor connectors possibly causing the outage. Also installed a planned new ACDelco light dimmer switch since they were showing age. Getting hyper flashing now.

My last fix after scouring the forums and youtube is the oem brake light switch unit to replace.
Received shipment and go figure its too darn cramp and i cant fit my hands to replace. Its only one lockwasher that can be teisted on and off. Brought er into the shop to get a battery charge and have them install and hope that fixes everything.

John R

Reaction score
Ordered the Anzo 211140 tail light,111099 (head and turn light) and 531005 third brake light. Wanted to thank you guys again. Truck goes to paint shop this coming Monday.
What bulbs are you using??? Im sticking with Halogen for the headlight but considering led for the turn/parking.
Thanks,
John

Voodude

Reaction score
Ordered the Anzo 211140 tail light,111099 (head and turn light) and 531005 third brake light. Wanted to thank you guys again. Truck goes to paint shop this coming Monday.
What bulbs are you using??? Im sticking with Halogen for the headlight but considering led for the turn/parking.
Thanks,
John

John,

BTW, I returned the LoHigh LEDs. Went halogen slight upgrade to a premium brightness and standard filaments in the front. LED backup only. The LEDs were nice and bright, but just too and dangerous for oncoming cars and sitting in traffic.

The crazy part of this process was the company i.bought the pacakge from said i was using too many LEDs???

Anzo are a great choice good luck and post a pic