96k1500's 99 crew cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
32" reverse light
You must be registered for see images attach

And rear cup holder installed
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Time for another facelift, grill is coming off to be sold and dumping a lot of money and possibly a good bit of time into setting up the new front end

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I like the rear cupholder, did you just razor out the foam and glue it in?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What made you paint the truck in pieces? I'm looking to paint mine hopefully sometime next spring, some type of dark metallic green, and i was thinking abt doing it in pieces but was in local shop and was told to paint the truck as a whole so there's no variance between the pieces.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I painted my bed and cab seperate, one I put it back together they did not match and I had to shoot the sides over to match. It was a 6 month difference in time. Given, I have painted dozens of them separate and they always matched, that was a first.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
What made you paint the truck in pieces? I'm looking to paint mine hopefully sometime next spring, some type of dark metallic green, and i was thinking abt doing it in pieces but was in local shop and was told to paint the truck as a whole so there's no variance between the pieces.
Fenders and hood were brand new and full color change, easier to do color change and get in the gaps between the fenders and doors with the front and bed comes off to paint the back of the cab and front of the bed