96 Sierra 2500 - Houston Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epic

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a really clean job on the hood. Like someone else said, the truck isn’t really my taste, but it’s awesome to see people do something different!!

Thanks! Yea and that's the best part, everybody has their own unique approach to their own project. If ya put pride into the work, ya cant help but appreciate what it takes to make it happen.

Epic

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phase 1 complete. Next up, bumper and tailgate mods.

Planning to get a new painted front bumper for my next purchase. Want to narrow it 2-3" and add about 1.5-2" in height to pull the front end all together.

Will also be modding a 2014 tailgate and rear bumper with corner steps to complete the look I'm after.

Here's a few pics of how the truck looks now. Will start phase 2 in a month or so, for the time being, I'm gonna take a break n keep busy by doing not much at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I'm loving this! I wasn't sure about the hood but with that grill and your future plans I think it'll really come together!

Please replace that wheel stud before you drive it too much though ;-)

Epic

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm loving this! I wasn't sure about the hood but with that grill and your future plans I think it'll really come together!

Please replace that wheel stud before you drive it too much though ;-)

Thx man. I don't want it to look too front heavy, so still undecided if the tailgate and bumper will be enough. It's alot of work, but always so worth it to do a lil extra.

And yea, that stud is in my glovebox waiting on me to fix it and the one on other side. While I'm letting the primer set for the next month, those are the little things that I will be knocking out one by one. Plenty to do, my buddy was askn why I didn't buy a newer truck instead of putting 2014 parts on it. I had no logical answer for him lol

Last edited: