96 k2500 lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i just got an email from superlift saying they discontinued the k274 lift kit that was literally delivered today. im confused as hell how this works but i got the kit. if u need on ejust call jegs.
Maybe they still have some in stock? I need to hurry up and get mine!! Probably will end up not getting it that’s how it always goes for me. Everything I really like for my truck ends up being discontinued or the brand goes out of business.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they still have some in stock? I need to hurry up and get mine!! Probably will end up not getting it that’s how it always goes for me. Everything I really like for my truck ends up being discontinued or the brand goes out of business.
Get it from jegs soon. I just find it funny as hell. I got lucky this time. They will price match sdtruckandspring.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get it from jegs soon. I just find it funny as hell. I got lucky this time. They will price match sdtruckandspring.
I’m gonna try to pull some strings. Probably wont work i could always sell my Suzuki Sidekick but i just got it and i don’t wanna let go of it because they are hard to find in the shape mines in. Im about to go get my first loan. Lmao.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m gonna try to pull some strings. Probably wont work i could always sell my Suzuki Sidekick but i just got it and i don’t wanna let go of it because they are hard to find in the shape mines in. Im about to go get my first loan. Lmao.
Paypal credit card

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well the last box is being delivered today for the superlift kit. im having trouble finding the matching steering stabilizer and im thinking about grabbing the cognito dual shock hoop but i think u maybe need mounts for the lower arms. the kit does not include them.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the last box is being delivered today for the superlift kit. im having trouble finding the matching steering stabilizer and im thinking about grabbing the cognito dual shock hoop but i think u maybe need mounts for the lower arms. the kit does not include them.
id like to do dual shock hoops too but they are expensive!!

ZRoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id like to do dual shock hoops too but they are expensive!!
What is the benefit of the dual shock hoops? I like my single shocks just fine. Only thing I might do different is spring for Remote Resivour Fox Shocks.
I would be worried that multiple shocks that aren't tuned to be run as dual shocks could lead to binding/rough ride

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the benefit of the dual shock hoops? I like my single shocks just fine. Only thing I might do different is spring for Remote Resivour Fox Shocks.
I would be worried that multiple shocks that aren't tuned to be run as dual shocks could lead to binding/rough ride

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
You know I’m really not sure I haven’t looked into it too much. I just figured the more the merrier but you have a good point.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 454 vortec and the extra weight of big block and possible bumper and winch one day might warrant dual shocks... I am looking at fabbed up simple hoop and double up bottom mount of lower control arm.