96 k2500 lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a full 6” drop suspension lift for my 1996 k2500. What about procomp 6” or superlift 5-7”? I have read that the superlift is a full 6” but why is it listed as 5-7?

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have 6 or 8 lug? 6 lug 2500 is still 1/2 stuff. RCX makes a good lift for the 1/2 stuff, I hear Superlift for the 8 lugs. They list 5-7" cause of the crank.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have 6 or 8 lug? 6 lug 2500 is still 1/2 stuff. RCX makes a good lift for the 1/2 stuff, I hear Superlift for the 8 lugs. They list 5-7" cause of the crank.
I have a 8 lug. It’s a pain having it, theres way more options for the 1/2 ton

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could always SAS it. What I'm doing. Tho mine is 1/2 ton, going 3/4 ton stuff. Lil bit more money, but worth in the end.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I
Could always SAS it. What I'm doing. Tho mine is 1/2 ton, going 3/4 ton stuff. Lil bit more money, but worth in the end.
thought about it but I’m never gonna be offroading (not planning on it anyway) id love to sas it though

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't plan any hardcore wheeling but do plan on some. I hate having to replace parts every couple years cause it wore out. Parts on solid axle trucks don't wear nearly as much as IFS crap does.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought my Yukon almost 2 years ago. It needed a motor n tranny, but with the whipple on it and all the other stuff it was a smoking deal. Put a motor/tranny in it and drove it some, but since this supposed virus bullshit couldn't put it on the road. Now that the DMV's are open, the heater hose fitting decided to break in the intake, and other than taking the intake off, dunno how to easily get it out. But the front needs some work, and pretty much refusing to put money into it, since it will come out eventually. I don't wheel hard anymore, but I do want to, but where i am is mostly mud and trails and what not. Ordered Ubolts and spring plates, need tie rods n calipers/brakes, then should have enough to finish it. I'm sure once I get into it, something new will come up lol. All I'm putting in mine is a 44/14ff. Had a 60 but was gonna be overkill for a driver so sold it.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought my Yukon almost 2 years ago. It needed a motor n tranny, but with the whipple on it and all the other stuff it was a smoking deal. Put a motor/tranny in it and drove it some, but since this supposed virus bullshit couldn't put it on the road. Now that the DMV's are open, the heater hose fitting decided to break in the intake, and other than taking the intake off, dunno how to easily get it out. But the front needs some work, and pretty much refusing to put money into it, since it will come out eventually. I don't wheel hard anymore, but I do want to, but where i am is mostly mud and trails and what not. Ordered Ubolts and spring plates, need tie rods n calipers/brakes, then should have enough to finish it. I'm sure once I get into it, something new will come up lol. All I'm putting in mine is a 44/14ff. Had a 60 but was gonna be overkill for a driver so sold it.
I’d love to have a 60 but they cost too much for what I’ve saw so far. Id like to do it right and go with a 60 but a 44 would hold up for me. Are you going with a ford axle?